Do this, do that, no that’s wrong you need to do this.
It’s enough to drive anyone crazy!
And sadly, it’s enough to make people give up on changing their health for the better. Too confusing, too contradictory, too much noise.
Well, I am here to cut through the noise with 7 Insanely Simple things you can start doing TODAY (or within the period of time required for a little grocery shopping) that can help make real, lasting healthy changes. Are these going to make huge, dramatic results in 7 days? OF COURSE NOT! Don’t fall for that garbage. Health change takes time, but the only way it’s going to happen is if you take action RIGHT NOW!
Here are the 7 tips:
1. Move more—get up from your desk every half hour, park further away, take the stairs;
2. Go to bed and wake up at regular times—don’t even worry about what those times are, just make a consistent sleep schedule;
3. Eat your veggies first—either serve them before the rest of your dinner (like salad at a restaurant) or eat them before putting anything else on your plate;
4. Make up your plate in the kitchen, instead of putting all the food on the table;
5. Drink more water—the simplest, and maybe most important, change you can make;
6. Take a walk—just start with a few minutes whenever you can;
7. Take a good multi-vitamin—look for one that is made from whole foods.
So my advice to you today is, GO DO SOMETHING! Pick one or two to start, and work these simple changes into your life!